- “What is the difference between ‘Empower’ Mid Rise and ‘Freedom’ Regular Rise Cheeky Bottoms?”
Our midrise bottoms are 1 inch higher in rise compared to our regular rise bottoms. Psst: Our midrise bottoms are perfect for flattering the lower belly pooch!
- “Are there any padding in your bikini tops?”
No there is not any padding in our tops. I like to keep my tops simple and light, however they all still have excellent support – especially for large chests!
- “Can I track my package?”
You will receive a tracking number if you opt for the “Tracked Shipping” option at check out. Standard shipping does not include tracking information.
- “Can I return my bikini?”
Our return policy is exchange only. If your bikini does not fit, we can easily exchange the size for something more flattering. If the style does not work for you, send me an email and we can discuss options.
- “Is there a less cheeky option?”
At the moment no, all our swimwear is cheeky. Depending on how you wear the bottoms, you can make them appear cheekier or less cheeky. In the future I do plan to launch a limited line of slightly less cheeky bottoms so stay tuned for that!
- “My bikini hasn’t arrived within the shipping time frame – now what?”
Shipping time frames are only an estimate. Please give it a few more business days before reaching out.
- “After placing an order, can I make changes to it?”
If your order hasn’t shipped yet, please contact me if you need to make any changes. I can easily adjust your shipping address, sizing or ordered items if you contact me in time. Once a package is shipped, there is unfortunately nothing I can do.
- “Are your bikinis in any stores so I can try them on before ordering?”
At the moment, my bikinis are exclusively sold on my website. I do allow exchanges if you are nervous about the fit. You can also send us an email and we can help with selecting a size and style that is best for you.
- “I live nearby, can I pick up my order in person so save on shipping?”
Absolutely! Just select the local pick up option at check out and send me an email about where and when to pick up your order.
- “The ‘Uplift’ Plunge Top doesn’t look the same on me as it does in photos”
Our Plunge Top can sometimes be tricky to get right. Once it is on, make sure you pull the band down very low and tie it up nice and tight in the back. The top is supposed to be “plunging” so it should be low. Sometimes you just need to fiddle with straps a bit to get it looking like it does in photos. You will know when it’s right!
- “The ‘Fearless’ Bandeau Top doesn’t look the same on me as it does in photos”
For the best fit, make sure you tie the bandeau top up tight in the front first (under your boobs), then slide it around back. This will make the top fit snug and supportive.
- “How do I go about exchanging my bikini for a different size?”
Simply send me an email about sizing up or down and I will instruct you on how to ship back the original order. The customer is responsible for shipping the original item back to us, and we will cover the cost for shipping the new bikini.